BSc(Hons), FRICS, MCIArb, AdvDipQSEng, PGCertConstLaw, MACostE
Dominic is Managing Director of Solomons Europe Limited, responsible for growth and development of the business.
Prior to becoming Managing Director of Solomons, Dominic trained and qualified as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and spent a period of time working overseas on major refinery projects.
Now a Fellow of the RICS and a registered APC Assessor, Dominic was recently appointed Chairman of the North West branch of the Association of Cost Engineers (ACostE).
- Advising on disruption and delay matters
- Producing main and subcontract documents
- Providing training on the effective use of the NEC contract form and aspects of contract law
- Developing project control process and procedures to improve productivity
- Producing claim submissions for use in adjudication proceedings