Process Engineering covers a broad range of projects from manufacturing through to chemical and petrochemical pharmaceutical facilities.
These projects may be new build, maintenance and repair or adaptation and in every case it is essential to ensure the client’s needs and priorities are observed. We have worked on a number of ‘Shutdown’ projects which require an intense approach over a fixed period – often working through a continuous period to ensure the plant can be up and running again in the shorted possible time frame, to minimise lost production and maximise efficiency.
Our roles have included:
- Tender management support on the Growhow PCSP Tender & bid analysis
- Contract Administration and cost management support for major EPC contractor on the Centrica Easington site, Yorkshire
- Measurement and estimating services on Chevron Pembroke Power Station
- Auditing and cost management support on the scaffolding and insulation British Energy framework
- Cost management services for industrial services contractor on Ineos Chlor, Runcorn site
- Contract administration support to EPC contractor on the GlaxoSmithKline Alliance framework
- Commercial support services to industrial services contractor on the HMD Turnaround Ineos Chlor Teeside
- Contract administration support on HV Power project at Creyke Beck Hull
- Contract administration and dispute resolution support for industrial services contractor on the Pembroke Power station, South Wales
- Contract administration support for EPC contractor on Sellefield SAV project
- Claims preparation support on West Burton Power Station