The phrase ‘Renewables’ covers a wide and varying range of projects from small biomass facilities through to major power generation – with some experts even controversially classing nuclear plants to fall within the renewable sector.
Large scale on and off shore windfarms which have become more common across our landscape over recent years provide an entirely different approach to energy production than previous generations have come to expect.
Solomons Europe have been involved in the full scope of energy production projects for both EPC and specialist subcontractors.
- Commercial management for major EPC contractor on Balblair and Beauly Mossford Windfarms in Inverness
- Cost management support to EPC contractor on the Ormonde Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Cost management support for a major EPC contractor engaged on the London Array Offshore Wind Farm Project, London
- Contract administration and cost management support services instructed by industrial services contractor on EDF Energy Cottam Power Station
- Cost and contract management services for EPC client on West of Duddon Sands Offshore Wind Farm project, Heysham
- Commercial management support services instructed by EPC contractor on the Lincs Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Cost management support on the Gwynt Y Mor Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Cost management and commercial support on Sheringham Shoal Wind Farm Project
- Contract administration support to EPC contractor on the Diageo Distilling Bioenergy Plant
- Commercial Management for Major EPC Contractor for the Greater Gabbard Offshore Windfarm
- Contract Management and Commercial Management of Caithness, Moray & Shetland HVDC Interconnector Project on behalf of Major EPC Contractor
- Contract Management and Commercial Management of Western Link HVDC Interconnector Project on behalf of Major EPC Contractor.
These contracts tend to be of high value and with multiple multinational contractors and client stakeholders, which means a focused and committed approach to both contract administration, commercial forecasting and planning is required from the off, along with a diplomatic and cooperative approach. Our team are aware of the need to build strong working relationships with the project team from day 1 and to be cognisant of the need for clear and timely communication to ensure the most productive team approach to successful project delivery.